6.15.2014

A "run in" with a green dumpster

So we had a block party with our neighbors and we had a lot of fun playing with them...but one of our neighbors is renovating their house and there's this big green dumpster parked in front of their house.  And...well, I ran into it!  Oops.  No one saw me, except my brother...and it actually didn't hurt.  So I got the ball I was running after and continued on my merry way....until I stopped for a snack and Mommy saw me.  At first, she saw that I had a small cut on my upper lip...and then she scanned up towards my forehead....and I had a big egg up there.  We ran home to get it iced.  She was upset that I didn't say anything when it happened, but I swear I felt fine.  Mom ended up sleeping in my bed that night, just to be sure I was okay.  She kept waking me up, too.




The next day, the bump is much better, only now I have this Harry Potter mark on my forehead...

And then the next day...I had a black eye.



Yup...still there.  It's been almost a week.
 

No comments: