6.08.2014

SV Kids Tri 2014

4 laps (100m), 2 miles on bike and 1/2 mile running.  My age (7-8 year olds) is 2 bike miles shorter than Cameron's.  I finished in the middle...162 out of 315.  In 28 minutes, 14 seconds.  I had some trouble in transitions.  I was in such a hurry, I got my bike...without my helmet.  And then when I tried to put my helmet on...I still had my goggles on.  And then I also forgot my shirt (with my number)...but I had to take my helmet off to get it on...It was kind of crazy.  Basically, I forgot.  But I finished.  And it wasn't so bad.  Just hot.

Happy to have Fuzzy watching me.



Last sniff before I go...








And we're off!


So far so good...


Oops...I can never swim backstroke straight...


Done with swim, now onto bike...



Okay, I found my bike...


Hmm...did I forget something?


Did I forget anything else?  Oh, my shirt and number...

Finally, I'm ready.







Cameron's there!

Sprinting to the finish!


Finally!



No comments: