From the snow...to Disneyland we go! 3 days in Disneyland. It was super fun. I rode everything I wanted to ride....we rode Star Tours (3 times), Space Mountain, The Matterhorn (2x), Splash Mountain, the canoes, Radiator Springs (2x), Goofy's Sky School (formerly Mulhulland Drive), Luigi's Flying Tires, that Mater ride, the Zephyr, some bug's rides, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and Autopia. There might be more, but I can't remember. I think my favorite rides are Star Tours and Space Mountain and Radiator Springs.
The first time we rode Radiator Springs, we had to get up super early in the morning to get in line - just to get the fast pass. We got ours for 11:50 in the morning, so since we were already up, we did a bunch of other rides and came back for it. It was awesome. The next time, it was super late at night...like 9 or later and we only had to wait 30 minutes. It was cool to see the place lit up at night, with fireworks going on in the background.
Beautiful day for some ice cream!
I'm gonna drive, baby!
In the driver's seat. Too bad I'm too short to push the pedals...thanks Mom!
This is serious
Traffic. LA. What do you expect?
Ready to ride the Matterhorn...Yeti, here I come!
All ears.
Whoo hoo, Cars Land!
It's Lightning McQueen!
Break time
Love cookies with lots of sugar
Hmm...they call this the Matterhorn.
On Radiator Springs...it's gonna be good.
Lunch at Blue Bayou.
Littlest Rower
Auntie Kasie and Elle came to Disneyland to watch Cameron. We had dinner
and rode a few rides together. :)
Late night drive.
Making a wish
Hope it comes true.



























No comments:
Post a Comment