3.10.2013

Birthday Ski Trip!

Another ski trip?  Why yes.  Only this one was to celebrate Gung Gung's 70th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Gung Gung.  I like skiing with Gung Gung cuz he can keep up with me.  I don't like to stop. Last year, I didn't like to turn, but this year, I finally figured it out and now I do plenty of turning.  But I still don't like to stop.  (We usually have to stop for Mom and Dad b/c they are on snowboards and tire easily.  Or they are just getting old.)  Anyhow, Gung Gung is on skis like us, so we go down together.

The whole family

I'm in the red.  That's Enzo behind me, with Uncle Chris...

Now it looks like I'm the horsey...yeehaw!

Here we come!

I'm racing!  I like to go fast!

We're going to have dessert. Lots of smiles.  Yum.

At the end of the last day, it started to come down...a lot!
 

No comments: