Climbed the Belfry in Bruges. 366 steps to the top and we did great. And we also had to go down. No trouble for me.
Railcity Bruges. A cafe/bar with minimal food and lots of model trains. They've got a crazy set up.
It got dark in the cafe as the trains rode on into the night....ooooohhh!
Napping together with brother. So so so tired.
I'm riding in the back of Mom's bike and Cameron is trying to follow. Pretty crazy riding through the middle of town, but we did it!
See what I'm doing up there? Ha ha!
Taking a break from riding. Well, not me, the others.
This ladder thing is very steep, which is why we didn't go up any further. We saw some really cool windmills on the bike ride following the canals.
I look huge.
Took one of just a couple family pictures using a little remote. I think C is holding it in this shot.
Dad was trying to catch us in mid-air doing our jumps. We were waiting for our yummy liege waffles.
We also had frites in the square....they were good. Love the cute little houses.
Bye bye Bruges. On an Intercity train to Brussels to catch the Thalys.
At Brussels Zuid waiting for our delayed Thalys train to Paris.
Enjoying sandwiches and yakult....with baby cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment