7.11.2011

Part 1 London

Sleeping on the airplane ride to London.  10 hours total.  Not too bad.
Mom let us play video games or watch movies for 1 hour or so, and then we had to go to bed.

We've finally arrived London Heathrow.  A little tired, though.

Our kitchen in the London St James apartment.

Sofa turns into a rather lumpy bed.

Beds for the boys, plus another foldaway bed for Mom.  Pretty nice, although sometimes lots of noise from the street below.

Carrying the loot we bought at Harrods.

For a few days, we woke up super early....like 4, 5, 6ish...and headed out to walk the city.  Kind of nice really, because once everyone else is awake, the city is quite crowded.

Checking out the Prince and Princess....we were never at the Cathedral when it was open...Darn.

St James Park.  Close to our house and very near to Buckingham Palace.

Cameron did a good job of filling out the treasure hunt book Mom made for us....I didn't do so well.

I really enjoyed having tea with milk and SUGAR!

Needing to release some energy, C and I played in the water play area for a while...


Dad took us to Hamley's toy store one night when Mommy went to watch Les Mis with her friend, Ann-Marie.   We had a great time!


Times Sq this is not.  Piccadilly circus?

Riding a double decker bus at night....it was an adventure.

Doing our best impression of the Power Rangers on this unsuspecting iron Knight....

I tried to make this guard laugh...trust me, I was doing my crazy dance for him and nope...he didn't even smile.  Who can resist me and my crazy dance?

This was the best best best playground ever.  Princess Diana Memorial Playground.  Free, and with a gate person to make sure a kid doesn't leave without a proper guardian.   And a cute little cafe serving pizza and ice cream.  Nice, huh?

Getting ready to get our fish and chips on at Rock and Sole.

Okay, I'm actually having pie.  It was good.

My brother Cameron is about to help the street performer hold his unicycle and hand him his knives....and C will earn 5 quid.  Yup, really.  5 whole quid.


No comments: