Other fun things I've learned...how to turn on my white noise maker at night before bed...if Mommy asks me if I want to take a nap, and I'm grumpy (tired), she'll say...go to your room...and I go. Then she puts me into bed and I go to sleep. Mommy is so proud. (course, I still need my water and shhhh...binky). Somedays, I'm super tired and really need a quick morning snooze. I hope I'm having a growth spurt. Maybe not cuz I'm not eating much. Daddy did make me this cool fork and I've been using those cuz they really help. I can use a spoon to eat oatmeal from a bowl all by myself...(I'm not saying I'm neat or anything).
5.30.2008
My winning smile
Let me see that winning smile! and you'll get my cheesers face. Mommy started saying that to me today...and she gets what she asks for! Hee hee. I'm silly.


Other fun things I've learned...how to turn on my white noise maker at night before bed...if Mommy asks me if I want to take a nap, and I'm grumpy (tired), she'll say...go to your room...and I go. Then she puts me into bed and I go to sleep. Mommy is so proud. (course, I still need my water and shhhh...binky). Somedays, I'm super tired and really need a quick morning snooze. I hope I'm having a growth spurt. Maybe not cuz I'm not eating much. Daddy did make me this cool fork and I've been using those cuz they really help. I can use a spoon to eat oatmeal from a bowl all by myself...(I'm not saying I'm neat or anything).
Other fun things I've learned...how to turn on my white noise maker at night before bed...if Mommy asks me if I want to take a nap, and I'm grumpy (tired), she'll say...go to your room...and I go. Then she puts me into bed and I go to sleep. Mommy is so proud. (course, I still need my water and shhhh...binky). Somedays, I'm super tired and really need a quick morning snooze. I hope I'm having a growth spurt. Maybe not cuz I'm not eating much. Daddy did make me this cool fork and I've been using those cuz they really help. I can use a spoon to eat oatmeal from a bowl all by myself...(I'm not saying I'm neat or anything).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment