6.05.2008

Night Night

Usually, Mommy washes our lunch dishes right after...and its then that I start getting really cranky (tired). So I'll start nagging at Mommy's leg....whining and pulling and tugging on her. Until finally (she really wants to finish), she says, "Brendan, you want to go night-night? If you want to go night-night, go to your room and Mommy will be right there". I'll say, "nie nie". And so, I stop nagging Mommy and toddle off towards my room. Once there, I'll turn on my "music" (white noise) and maybe even change the music until I find the Gentle Stream one again. Mommy will put me to bed with my blankie (Cameron's ABC pillowcase - I chose this myself) and Gigi, my giraffe. Off to sleep I go! Pretty cool, huh?

I've also become quite good at feeding myself. Daddy made me a new fork by bending them to make a handle and I love them. They make it easier for me. I eat well....when I feed myself, so Mommy is currently challenged to make foods that I can easily eat myself. :)

No comments: