5.16.2008

Fun Facts

So...I'm about 17 months old (practically a year and a half)! I don't know many words yet, but I'm learning to mimic Mommy. She'll ask me to repeat a word, and I'll "try". Of course, my clearest word is Daddy. But I'm also good at "bye bye" and "baby". Mommy gets excited when I attempt to repeat the words, but I'm still pretty bad. Most words sound pretty much the same. I'm eating okay, love fruits and noodles and rice. I drink about 16oz of milk a day. Extremely interested in whatever Mom and Dad are drinking (so they've converted to drinking only in mugs, not glasses). I can follow some directions....like sit down (Mommy encourages me to sit down when eating snacks). I understand "are you hungry? go to your high chair." and "go to Mommy" or "give to Mommy". Most of the time, if Mommy says "don't touch", I won't...but sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm pretty good at eating with a spoon or fork, though I do get upset if things don't go so well. Oh, I also like to sit in the Mommy or Daddy chairs. You know, whenever Mom or Dad is sitting on the floor...I'll sit on them. So comfy!

No comments: