10.09.2013

Waiting for brother....

Most of the time now, I don't have to wait for Cameron at his many dance classes.  I usually stay home with Dad.  He can work from home and I just play with my toys.  It works out well.  

But...occasionally, he can't be home, so I have to hang out with Mom...in the car.  Thankfully, she set up the back like a little campout!  She has some sleep mats down and a blanket, plus a soft sleeping bag.  And of course, she has to bring snacks.  And my homework and books too.  It's not so bad....waiting 2 hours in the car....

1st grade homework is pretty easy.  Usually takes 5 minutes.

I read James Pattersons' book...it's called Treasure Hunters and it was pretty darn good.  All 400+ pages.  I read it in about 2 weeks.  (It was so good that Cameron also read it...but it only took him 2 days)


No comments: