Today is Day 10 and we're in Hamburg. I filled out a page in the hostel's guest book. Cameron did a little drawing too. Can you tell which one is mine?
On the way to the subway station...we saw this crazy looking kids bike seat.
We took the ferry, which happened to be part of our metro card. It was a nice ride, but not much to see except a lot of cargo....
On the way back, we rode inside. It was getting warm outside.
We decided to do a little shopping in Hamburg. Cameron got a couple of jackets from Jack Wolfskin. They have nice stuff and there's one in almost every Germany city. And every time we went into one, the sale was better. Oh well. Mom told me if I could carry this bear, I could have it....too bad he was too heavy. I really wanted him.
Working on our scavenger hunt books.
Mom used to have one. So cute!
Okay, we caved. Our trip is almost over, but we can't wait any longer. Rice, please! We had a late lunch in the mall after shopping.
And then of course, some ice cream after a quick dinner of gyros...
I love to say...Peugeut! while doing the same arms and legs...it's funny.
Funny unicycle.













No comments:
Post a Comment