As you know, it's just a few weeks to my birthday. But I'm not having a party. Instead, Mom and Dad took me to the North Pole...via the Polar Express. We took Amtrak to Sacramento. On the way there, some good friends joined us on the train. Tristan, Logan, Addison, Connor and Lucas came aboard in Emeryville. We had a great weekend! Let's do it again soon! And Paw Paw, Gung Gung, Uncle Chris, Auntie Susan, Jenna, Lindsay and Enzo also came to Sacramento to ride the Polar Express with us.
We're saving seats for our friends. Sacramento here we come!
Finally off the train. Now we have to trek a few blocks (seemed like miles) to the hotel. Really, it was just a few blocks....but it was warm out and it seemed like it took forever. At least we packed light.
That's a cool bridge behind us. It's tower bridge and our hotel was right across from it.
That's me, Cameron, Tristan, Logan, Lucas, Addison and Connor.
It's not even night and we're ready to go...in our pajamas! That's right...just likek in the movie. Mom even got us robes so we could put the first gift of Christmas in our robe pocket!
I love pushing the buttons....I'm good at it, you know?
Who are these crazy people? In their pajamas in the middle of the day?
And here we are! Look at all the people!!!
There's the train! Well actually, this train didn't move, it was just a decoration.
It's huge. Look at crazy me.
Even Dad wore his PJ's
We're so excited!
I hope they don't think I'm a real elf and make me stay in the North Pole. It would be really cold up there. Do I look like an elf?
Writing a letter to Santa!
Can you read it? It says...
Dear Santa, I've been a very good boy this year and I want these toys for Christmas. Christmas List - Pokemon Boosterpack, Nano Speed, BeyBlade Destroyer Dome, Mario Galaxy 2 Wii. Love Brendan.
This mailbox is specifically for Santa letters...it's like Fedex, but for Santa. Cool.
Okay, now I'm ready.
Got my hot chocolate...
And my snickerdoodle...
Hey, tap dancing waiters!!!
Oh my! The hobo!
At the North Pole...Santa's out there with the elves!
On the return, Santa got on and gave each of us the first gift of Christmas. The silver sleigh bell.
Uh oh. Who is the real Santa?
The next day, we played some games and visited the train museum.
How big is my smile? I love trains.
These trains are ginormous.
Gold rush trains...
Love it.
Let's see...what can I control?
Counting trains.
Teeny tiny train
Let's go!
Look at how big this train is? It's soooooo BIG!!!
We went on a ride...human powered. It was fun. Thanks Connor and Lucas for letting me ride with you guys.
Getting my penny.
Conductors.....:)
What a fun trip! How many days tile my birthday?
























No comments:
Post a Comment