We played hooky again and went on a cruise...A DISNEY cruise. Thanks to Paw Paw and Gung Gung!!! It was awesome and I want to go on the 14 day repositioning cruise please. Anyone want to go with me? Really. 6 days at sea...in a row. Wouldn't that be fun? Well, I guess not for Mommy.
But first, we went to the beach in LA. It was a perfect day!
Mommy and I and Duffy too.
Gung Gung and I...too bad that lifeguard truck had to photobomb us.
Getting wet!
Fun!
Here we are arriving in our first cabin. It was a nice cabin with and giant porthole and two bunk beds (one bed was the couch and the other bed came down from the ceiling!) I didn't get to sleep on top because I tend to sleep in all directions. Cameron slept in Paw Paw and Gung Gung's room most nights. He took turns sleeping with Enzo and also Jenna.
Later we all moved to another cabin with more room and a verandah!!! That's cuz our bathrooms had a malfunction. I think they were working on the plumbing underneath our rooms and must have messed up. Water came up thru the drains in the bathroom, and then there was water seeping up thru the carpets in the hallway. Actually, us kids missed this entirely since we were dropped of at the Oceaneer's Lab. The grownups moved all our stuff to the other room and when we were picked up, we had new rooms. Our rooms were originally on the 6th floor, but then we got moved to the 8th floor. And they were able to get all the rooms side by side! Cool, huh?
While waiting for the mandatory emergency drill.
Hey, we're on TV!!! At the Bon Voyage party!
Our first room. The giant porthole and the couch which became my bed.
This is Carlo. He was our server at every dinner. He helped my cut up my steak. It was a pretty good steak. I ate a lot of steak on the cruise. Almost every night. It was yummy. Oh, I also had escargot and duck confit one night. I loved the food on the cruise. It was the best.
They set up our beds! Mom only let me watch TV from the top bunk, but I had to sleep on the lower one. She was afraid I would fall off.
I got my cruise-wear on. How do I look? Super cute, right? I am so ready for this cruise.
It's diaper dash time. It's pretty funny to watch.
Checking out the Oceaneer's Club/Lab. Watching a movie.
Hey, it's formal night. Do we look nice? We wore our tuxedos from Uncle Ryan's wedding. They still fit! Well, Mom had to let out some in Cameron's pants....oops.
Dressed up with Mickey and Minnie!
This was the Captain's Reception. I danced with Paw Paw. :)
"Late" and wandering the ship with Dad. Perhaps I've had too many Sprites?
Mickey Pool. It is crazy crowded during the day. There are so many kids!
Enjoying a buffet breakfast at Beach Blanket Buffet on the 9th deck aft. It's pretty nice out here. That "watch" you see on my wrist is the Kids club ID bracelet. We get scanned in and out with it.
Each night, the cabin host made a different animal.
First Port...Puerto Vallarta! We walked over to the beach from the dock. It was maybe 15 minutes and an easy stroll. The weather was warm and the water too. I could play at the beach forever.
Our beach stay was short however...cuz Cameron got stung by a bee and Mom and Dad thought it would be best if we went back to the ship. Luckily, he didn't have a reaction to the sting.
Heading back to our ship. Looks big.
On deck 4, the ropes and things for docking.
Shopping for our next cruise. Just kidding, Mom.
Kiss Kiss.
Our 2nd cabin. See, we have a balcony and sliding doors! Plus a little extra space.
Hello Cabo! We're ready for the beach.
On deck 1, we exit the boat and get on a tender. Careful now.
Rockclimbing with Mommy! It was tricky, but we did it.
Guess where we are? Divorce Beach. It's on the Pacific Ocean side and is completely unsafe to swim in. The waves are crazy big. We swam and played on the other side, the Sea of Cortez side. Teeny tiny little waves. And that beach is called Lover's Beach. It's right between those rocks behind us.
Got dressed in my pirate gear and ready for Pirate Night!!! I even have a swashbuckling sword!
Before we hit pirate night....Wreck it Ralph, here we come!
Ready for the party and the fireworks!
That's Fluffy. I just had to get him because I accidentally left Duffy on Paw Paw's couch in LA. I was so sad that I didn't have my friend aboard with me. But it worked out. Fluffy came!
The only ship to have onboard fireworks? No way! It's awesome!
Another day in Cabo. We're ready to ride the jet ski. Let her rip!!
We're ready....push us out! And look who is driving?!?!
We went around the ship. It was awesome.
Paw Paw and Gung Gung with all of us. Don't we look nice?
It's Character Breakfast time. We get a photo with Mickey.
Dad is now in Pirates of the Caribbean?
Mom and Dad went to each brunch with Paw Paw, Gung Gung, Auntie Susan and Uncle Chris at the "adults only" restaurant. I think they enjoyed the peace and quiet.
On the final night...Lobster towel!













































No comments:
Post a Comment