7.04.2012

IFly. No really, I fly.

When we went to Singapore, Cameron saw this iFly place on Sentosa Island and really wanted to do it.  But we didn't have a reservation, so we weren't able to that day.  Then Paw Paw and Gung Gung got Cameron a "flight" for his birthday....and I lucked out and got one too.  Mom knew I would do it.  I love speed....

In the class....watching a video on what to do.  It was much shorter than
Mom thought the "class" would be.

Dressed and ready to go

I wouldn't hold still for Mom...

I hope he doesn't let go.  I was kind of floppy...maybe cuz I'm small?

Flying by myself...sorta

Loving this!

My instructor Matt J was awesome.

I've got a tight hold on him...I should let go...

Like this...He's giving me a thumbs up.  That means I'm in the right position.

If his hand weren't there, I'd take off...

Another round...

Now here's the fun part....

All the way up!!!

Whooo hooooo!












No comments: