Boo. I have these red, itchy patches on my shoulders, on my knees, arms, and a little bit on my ankles....and we don't really know what it is. But, I haven't had any other symptoms, like fever or nausea or anything, that would indicate that I have some virus...so we think it's something I ate or touched...some kind of allergic reaction. But not sure. I'm still acting like my normal self, it's just a little itchy. Mom gave me some Benadryl, and put on some soothing cream...and that helps a lot. I've been doing my normal thing. I even went to school on Friday. Mom talked to the advice nurse and she recommended coming in only if the rash started to spread...which it hasn't. So, we didn't go in. And this morning, it was almost all gone. But after playing at the beach all day, some of it came back. So, more cream and more benadryl....we'll see...I've got a lot going on this weekend.
That's a scab on my left knee and not part of the rash...it looks super red...
maybe cuz my skin is sooooo fair!
Little specks on my inner ankles
Splotches on my arm and shoulder
This side is better...and what I looked like this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment