I was super excited for the triathlon today....can you tell I still have my crazy rash? It got a little bigger last night....and this morning, Mom wasn't too happy. But I was so excited for the race today, no way was I going to miss it. It's so fun!
Heading to the checkin line
Warming up our bikes.
In line and on deck.
So ready to swim!
Hi Mom and C!
Waving at C and Mom
This nice lifeguard offered me her floaty.....so of course, I accepted.
It was strange, I could hear someone yelling, "No, he can swim! Really!"
There were lifeguards in each lane for all the 6 and unders.
Okay, now off to transition. There's Dad on the left, ready to help me.
(A parent is allowed to help the 6 and unders)
Bike, check. Helmet, check. Shoes, check. Ready to rumble.
And I'm off!
Coming back in....hope I can find my parking spot....and Daddy...
Now it's run time
Almost....there...
About the cross the finish....


















No comments:
Post a Comment