3.03.2012

HK : Uncle Ryan and Auntie Collette's Wedding

Uncle Ryan and Auntie Collette got married today.  The day was filled with events.  First we went to the tea ceremony.  Some of the aunties wore special chinese dresses.  We wore our tuxedos because the ceremony happened shortly after.

Dressed up in our fancy tuxedos for the tea ceremony!

Helping Cameron fix his tie...

Having some ice cream with Elle

After the tea ceremony

Here we are waiting for the bride to arrive and we're sharing secrets


Got my bow tie and I'm ready to walk.  We had to wait 
a while for the bride to come.  But I held on to the little 
girl's hand for a long time.  

We're almost ready.  And I'm still smiling!
I really want to do a good job.  I didn't even 
get to rehearse, but here goes nothin'!

Here we go!!!!

Was that okay?

Here comes the blushing bride!

Now we can be silly, it's all done.

With the happy couple!

That's Auntie Janice, Daddy, Uncle Brian, Mom,
Me, and Auntie Taeko

Okay, here's where it officially says my name!


We stayed up til midnight!  And that's only when the dancing began!

Saying goodbye to Uncle Ryan.  I had fun being a page boy.

No comments: