3.04.2012

HK : all the rest

And here are all the other pictures from our trip. 

Video games on the airplane make the trip so much nicer,
don't you think?

Gung Gung sat next to us on the plane and we enjoyed
our special meals together.

Can't wait to land!  Cameron and I were very well
behaved on the plane.  We slept and played games
and watched movies.  I love airplanes.

That bao was bigger than my head.

Getting fitted in my tuxedo

Using the leappad to take photos of fruits at the market

Best ride in town.

Star Ferry

Lamma Island beach
We hiked from one side of Lamma to the other.  It was a 4km hike.
Not too shabby.

Construction all over HK.  I walked everywhere.
No stroller this trip.

With Mom's CUHK dorm friends.
Auntie Clora and Jayden, Auntie Shanna and us.

Gung Gung helping fix my tie.

Finally, tram ride!  We rode from Kennedy Town
all the way to Happy Valley!

And a visit to my ancestors.  Great Gung Gung.



No comments: