Merry Christmas everyone! It sure was for me! I think I got everything on my list...I think. Let's see, I got a Geotrax Cars "train" set, some train books, a Lego set, and a potato shooter. Santa also brought an Angry Birds pillow and blanket. I think he did pretty good. Mom got me a lightsaber nightlight, and Operation R2D2. Plus a few smaller things. Auntie CC got me the leappad, which is awesome. I love that thing. It takes pictures and video and has some fun games on it. Yay!
In the morning, in our Xmas pajamas. Santa delivered so many
presents! All wrapped in shiny red paper!
Look, so many presents! I must have been good!
One present before we head off to....church?
Yup, ahem, church.
All dressed up.
Before
After. I wasn't interested in taking pictures...
It was long.
Yay! Thanks Auntie CC!
Cameron got this Power Rangers "Muscle"costume...
Do I look strong?
Playing with my leappad and resting our heads on some angry birds.










No comments:
Post a Comment