4.18.2010

My first invite

So I was invited to a birthday party...the first invite from one of MY friends at school. Not Mommy's friend, not Cameron's friend...my friend Mandy. It was at the Little Gym and I had a blast. At first I was scared and tried to get Mommy to stay by my side and hold my hand. But she had me sit with my friends (Mia, Jessican and Mandy) and before you knew it, I was running and playing with them...and not with Mommy! She was so proud of me!

On my way to the party!


How did I get up here?? Hmmmm......


Started making my way up....


Oooh...got a nice spot next to the birthday girl Mandy....


That's Mandy...She's 4 and my good friend from preschool.


Enjoying the jumpy runway...nope, not scared anymore!!!!


Laying down on the jumpy runway while they deflate it....nope, don't know the girl next to me...


Waiting on my "dot" for the next activity...


See how good I was? I even sat between grownups...and Mommy isn't next to me...


I even did parachute time (which I loathed when I did Gymboree)

No comments: