4.14.2010

My European Trip

So you can read about the trip on Cameron's blog, but I thought I share a few of my thoughts...

I love gelato. I could eat it everyday, several times a day. But we only got it once a day. Sometimes I say that my favorite part of the trip is the trains (doh!) and sometimes I say it's the birds. The pigeons of Piazza San Marco. I loved chasing them and also running around the Piazza. And my brother and I would run like crazy kids all around. Crazy kids. Mom carried me a lot in the ergo carrier. She did pretty good most of the time, until she had to go up the stairs of a bridge. She would go soooooo slllllooooooowwwww. I ate pretty well this trip, considering. And I slept well too, we didn't have much jet lag. Mom and Dad tried to keep us on our "regular" schedule as much as they could...though we did get to go to bed at 10 most nights.

No comments: