So my fever is gone, a few days ago, and I'm pretty much all better. But I still have to finish my bottle of meds...which I really like. It's strawberry flavored, so it tastes nice and yummy. (Mom was sick too...she had something different, and since I wasn't sleeping, she wasn't getting any better...so finally, she's almost all good now that I'm sleeping at night...and so is she!)
Even when I was really sick, Mom wanted to sleep in my room with me, but I wouldn't let her. I told her to go away. (I call for her in the middle of the night...many many times, but I still don't want her in my room) But when we are on a trip, I'm actually okay with Mom sleeping next to me. Funny, huh? I guess it's a new place, so I like Mom to be there.
Haven't been to school in two whole weeks (LA trip plus ear infection)...but will be back in action on Monday. Hope they didn't miss me much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment