So, I got my first ear infection....things started to get bad when we were at Disneyland. I had a fever on the drive home, and it was pretty miserable. But surprise surprise, I didn't sleep at all in the car. Crazy me.
Mom took me to the doctor because I was saying my head hurt. And when the doc looked into my ear, he knew right away. I still have a fever and complain about being "cold" when the motrin starts to wear off and my fever starts to climb again. But I'm on antibiotics now, so I should start feeling better soon. I seem to have congestion, but nothing really comes out of my nose...at night when I sleep, I snore like the dickens! Mom can even hear me from her room! My days are totally up and down, sometimes it seems as though I'm not sick at all, running around, playing trains and being my silly self...but then I crash and feel terrible and cling to Mommy like no tomorrow.
Disneyland and LA were fun. Mom and Dad took me on the monorail around and around and around, while Cameron was at his class. I loved it. We rode on quite a few rides this time too. Dad treated us to breakfast at Chip and Dale's storybook cafe, where we met quite a few bears and raccoons and characters we did not know the names of. We must have been the only ones there that weren't familiar with them. Oh well. It was fun.
Paw Paw and Gung Gung's house was fun too. We played at the park, went to the beach and the weather was really nice. I loved the stairs...up and down and up and down. We didn't love the beach though, because the waves were super big. I was scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment