9.14.2009

Preschool Trauma

Oh yeah....I remember what happened....when Daddy was late to pick me up. And now...I don't like school....and I cry for practically no reason. Last week, Daddy said he was going to pick me up...was late...and even though I didn't cry at the time, I remember. I tell Mommy I don't want to go to school and I don't want to wait a long long long long time. So long. Last Friday, I cried at school during recess. Told the teacher that I wanted Mommy. Then today, cried when I had to go pee pee. The teacher knew something was up and asked me if I had to go, so we went. Mommy always picks me up early (cuz she has to go get Cameron right after). Mommy hopes I forget soon and get back into the groove of school.

On a good note...I am potty trained! Okay, well not nap or bedtime trained, but daytime trained. I now tell Mommy when I have to go, and I even go poo poo. I'm okay with big potties that aren't at home....as long as they don't flush while I'm on them! Sometimes I use cups. But it's been good! Yay for me!

No comments: