9.11.2009

Almost there

So I'm almost all potty trained! Well, I'm not sleep-time trained yet, but working on that one. My nap diapers are usually dry, and last night, my night diaper was completely dry!!!!!! Yes it was! Mommy was thrilled. For daytime, I haven't had any accidents for several days. Mom still has to ask me sometimes and she'll take me just because. But, I have been telling Mommy that I have to go pee pee and sometimes I grab my underpants and then Mommy or Daddy (or Auntie CC when she was here) knew that it was time. I can usually hold it for about 2 hours. But if I have lots to drink in a short period of time, I could go 6 times in the next hour! I don't really like using the big potties when we are out....they flush all by themselves and that is scary! I am okay with a cup tho, so Mommy carries those with her everywhere.

The past few days, I've been reluctant to go to school. Mostly it's right when I wake up, I'll say that I don't want to go. But, by the time I've eaten and dressed and see Cameron go off to school, I'm ready and willing.

Auntie CC came to visit us over the long weekend and then some. It was super fun and we miss her already. I kept asking Mommy where she was. We rode two trains over the weekend. How awesome is that? And we ate really yummy food too. Auntie got me a thomas sticker book that I am totally crazy over. And thomas dvds. I love watching trains. Anything trains is wonderful!

Our schedule is busy now (okay, maybe not mine so much, but I still have to tag along...). A typical day....
7am wakeup, eat, get dressed, brush teeth
805 Cameron leaves for school
820 I leave for school
1215 We are home, eating lunch
1 nap
330 get up
430 go to dance class
6 get home, have dinner
8 shower
845 bed

Sometimes, Cameron doesn't have dance (that's two days a week) so we just play outside. But we are pretty busy now! And we like to wake up at 7 on the weekends too!

No comments: