7.26.2009

Success!!

Finally made the transition to the big bed. It's been rough...but when the mattress to my crib goes missing, I guess I've got to sleep somewhere! I still do my usual 20 questions/requests before bed, but the list has gotten significantly shorter. Anyhow, my bed is really cool and maybe Mom will take a picture of it so I can post it here. It's got pillows all around and a "door" (pillow). Cool. I only like the flannel sheets though. Soft. So yay. Big boy bed done.

Let's see. I can count to about 15 outloud. If you ask me to count objects though...I sometimes double up (point twice) but I'm still counting in the correct order. I can also recognize some letters...probably about 10-15...depending on the day. Pretty good, huh? And I do know my colors. I ask a lot of questions (all day long) but mostly about trains. My favorite songs are those of Julie Andrews...like in the Sound of Music, or Mary Poppins and even Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...though I have not seen these movies. I probably should, yeah?

No comments: