So, preschool summer session is over and I'm now going to spend some time hanging with Mommy. We transitioned to a big boy bed last night. It was okay. You see, I'm not a baby anymore....so I need a big boy bed. And the crib is a baby bed (well, I actually, really love my baby bed....so this isn't so easy...). Mommy convinced me last night to sleep in the big bed, and after a bit, I did. I spent quite a bit of time talking to bear bear and doggie, but finally fell asleep.
For the transition, Mommy made me (and Cameron) a Thomas the Train cover for our extra long pillow (the extra long pillow fills the gap between the wall and the bed). But...I cannot be bribed with a pillow. But...maybe a silver Percy? or a dragon train? Any new train will do.
Nap time today was more difficult. I did not want to sleep in the big bed. BUT....Mommy did take me to ride the train today....so....after lots and lots of hemming and hawing....I finally fell asleep. I'll probably still be looking for my baby bed. Mommy told me that a baby needs my crib, so of course....I offered it to Baby Addison. She's a baby. Anyhow, Mommy has "promised" the crib to her, so I gotta figure this big bed thing out soon. Hopefully, it'll get easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment