5.12.2009

No more binkie??!?!?!?

Will it last? No more night binkie (we already got rid of the daytime binkie a long time ago). Yesterday, I decided (with Mom's encouragement) to send my binkies to a baby that needs them, Baby Addison. I helped Mommy put them in the envelope, and we put it all in the mailbox. At bedtime, I was a little upset...to say the least. I didn't actually say that I wanted my binkie, but that I wanted to "go out". Eventually, Mommy calmed me down and got me to go to sleep. I was fine after that and slept the whole night!

When I woke up in the morning....guess what we found on the front porch? Addison, who is so nice, sent me a couple of Thomas the Train toys. I got a remote control Thomas and a motorized Rosie! Now isn't that Addison such a nice baby? Now I'm a big boy! Aren't you proud of me? I sure hope Addison likes her binkies, cuz I sure love my new toys!

No comments: