So the update on my lack of binkie. I've been slightly reluctant/fussy at naptime, and sometimes at bedtime as well. But Mom can usually talk me into going to bed. I never ask for my binkie, but I just don't want to go to bed. Mom also says that I don't sleep as long as I used to. I just can't soothe myself back to sleep anymore. I used to sleep from 830pm to about 830am...now I wake up at 730 or 8. And naps? I used to sleep from 1-430 or longer...now I wake up at 330.
We went to the dentist today and I was very good. This time I sat in the chair myself, and followed Dr. Kelly's instructions (like open wide, close lips...etc) I was quiet too. We got fun toothbrushes with a Lego toy inside. She said she could tell that I used the binkie...but no more! And my teeth are spaced nicely and my last pair of molars (on top) are coming out.
Oh, my favorite word/saying these days? Pie pie. What does it mean? Nothing at all. Just something I say. All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment