1.14.2009

No Mommy, not hot...

Oh yeah, I get tired of Mommy always telling me the food is hot...so I say...No Mommy, not hot. She's always saying that when she puts dinner/lunch in front of me. I'll touch it and tell her it's not hot. I can handle it. :)

I've started doing some puzzles. Just the two piece match kind. It takes some prodding, but I can usually do most of it myself. You know, match the color red to the strawberry, fuzzy fur to the bunny, etc. I like the line up the pairs as I finish.

Also, rememeber that time I sat on the potty and Mommy took my picture? Well, that was the last time...I don't like it anymore. Daddy put it away, so maybe I'll like it again in a few weeks.

Spicy food rocks! Everyone is surprised when they see me eat spicy stuff, but it's so good. I also like "spicy" toothpaste now (the minty kind). I've been better at brushing my teeth, but b/c my frenulum on my upper lip and gums is really low (it used to be between my two front teeth), I have a hard time getting the toothbrush to brush the top of my front teeth. Getting better, but it's still tough.

No comments: