Mommy and Daddy brought out the potty for me...and I used it. Made a few drops and then did some pretend grunts for show. Hee hee. We'll see how that goes.
One of my new favorite words is....why? And, I don't know (sounds like "i no no"). I can make lots of sentences now. I'm pretty good at talking, but I probably won't say much when you see me. I get shy.
These days, I'm a pretty good eater, although some meals I still don't eat anything. If there's a steady supply and variety of foods, I can usually out-sit everyone else (like at a party). I'm kind of a slow and steady eater. I love love love fruits of all kinds, even kiwi and pomegranates. And I like lemons too. I love fish, especially salmon. And rice with soy sauce or teriyaki sauce. I like meats, like chicken or fish, though not that into ground meats. I do like sausage however. All sausages. And of course spicy food. Oh, and meat on the bone. Like Salt and Pepper Chicken wings (love them so much. And I like ribs. Last time we had ribs, there weren't enough for me! I also like hot tea, even though sometimes it's bitter, like the kind they serve at chinese restaurants.
I copy everything my big brother does. I'm sure he gets annoyed at me sometimes, but I think he likes having me follow him around. Most of the time, we play well together, but you know how it goes, we fight sometimes. Cameron does teach me a lot though. He shows me the dances he learns at school and dance class and we'll put on a show for Mom and Dad. They love it.
Sleep. I sleep a lot. I get about 12 hours at night. I think I could sleep more, but my brother gets up earlier and starts making noise and asking for breakfast and all that. I'm at one nap, and it's usually about 2.5 hours. I love my crib and I fill it with lots of friends (stuffed animals, several dogs, bears, etc). Still on the binky....it's gonna be tough losing those. Mommy says I'm a good sleeper. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment