Now, instead of "did it self", I will say, "I did it" or "I got it" or sometimes "I did it self". And I can make 3-4 word phrases/sentences. Woweee. I LOVE to watch tv, and I ask Mommy or Daddy for it all the time. They don't let me watch it all the time though. Boohoo. My favorite shows are Dora and Bob the Builder. I love singing the Bob the Builder song. Dora is fun because she's got fun songs to sing along with and I like to "interact" with her too.
These days, I'm getting better at participating at Gymboree. Now I actually do stuff with the rest of the class...maybe 3 out of the 5 activities. But, I still get the heebeegeebees from that parachute. Yup, even the bubbles cannot tempt me to touch that parachute! Mostly, I love climbing and sliding and playing with all those bouncy balls. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment