11.29.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It was a turkey weekend at our house. Mommy made a big big turkey with all the fixins...She cooked for hours and we had a good dinner. She also made mashed potatoes, roasted sweet potato, stuffing, cornbread, and crab stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer. Lindsay and Jenna and Uncle Chris and Auntie Susan (she brought the veggies and pumpkin pie and cookies!) came over and we played and ate and played and ate. Yummo!





Silly






Playing chase with Lindsay






Check out Mom's cooking


I'm starting to eat more these days. Maybe I'm going through a growth spurt. We'll see how long this lasts. I can say a lot of things now, and I make up my own sentences. Oh, and I love to sing. My favorite song now is Bob the Builder. And Happy Birthday to you....which is perfect timing because I'll be two in 9 days! Wowzas!

We decorated our Christmas tree this weekend too. It was a busy weekend...but it's not over yet...there's more to come...

No comments: