I started Gymboree this week. It was fun climbing all over the place and going down slides and all. But, I was super afraid of parachute time. I cried and ran away. It's pretty scary that thing. Otherwise, I had a great time and I like it.
Let's see...other cool stuff I can do....
When I sleep, I have my "music" playing...the white noise...so when I go "night night", Mommy or Daddy will say, "go turn on your music" and I toddle off to turn it on! All by myself! I also love turning off the light. In the morning, Mommy or Daddy will ask me to turn off the "music" and I do it with a wacky smile. Also in the mornings, I'll hand over my binky and water bottle. I know the drill.
Fay-jee. Airplane. Whenever I hear one or see one in the sky, I'll say "fay-jee"...kinda sorta. And I'll say wo wo for doggy (although sometimes I say mao mao instead). My bad.
I've been pretty friendly these days, when we go for a walk around the block, and I see an open garage....(I'm thinking there are people in there, right?) I'll wave and say "hi"....but usually, no one is there.
No comments:
Post a Comment