I had my checkup today with the doc. I'm doing good. I'm 22 pounds 2 oz. I don't remember my height, but it's around the 20th %ile. And my head is about the 75th %ile. Looks like my stats are pretty similar to brother's. (only his head was like 90th %ile!) I got two shots too...but I didn't cry. I was distracted by this animal book...and then I felt something in my leg...and gave the nurse a funny look. Back to the book...another something on my leg...and another funny look to the nurse. What was that lady?? The doc asked if I was putting two words together...ha...that's funny. I'm so not.
"eee eee" for eat eat. I usually say this while standing next to my high chair. Oh, another fun fact about me. I don't like my food mixed up. If I'm going to eat rice, it's gotta just be rice. Not rice with chicken. Not pasta with big bits of tomatoes. Just pasta. Just tofu. Or carrots, just carrots. I don't even like the "other" food on my high chair tray or the plate. Gotta be on the big table. Same with my milk bottle. When I need a drink, I'll move my plate and fork onto the big table, then drink my milk. Funny, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment