11.30.2007

2 weeks in HK!




Our first night, Cameron and I were asleep at the dinner table. Like totally knocked out. Cameron slept on two chairs and me on Mommy. I heard they had a really good dinner at a place called Wu Kong (Shanghainese) with G.U. Dominic. After that, we went to our hotel...the YMCA in TST. Guess where I slept? The closet (actually, the dressing area in front of the closet)! Yup! I was glad to have my own "room", with drapery and all.

We had dinner with Uncle Ken (Daddy's college friend) and met Ah Tai. Mommy and Daddy took us back to CUHK to check out their old stomping grounds. It was super hilly, so thank goodness I can't walk yet. Also went to Shatin shopping center, where Mommy used to hang out all the time. It's a busy mall. We did go to the HK Science museum, where we saw a few dinosaurs and saw some cool boats. Cameron wasn't too happy to be there, so we left pretty early.

We went to Ocean Park, too. It was a huge park and we saw lots of cool stuff. Dolphins, Seals, and pandas. Too bad I was asleep for parts of it. And Disneyland. I enjoyed it there too.

I ate lots of good food. Like dim sum, and noodles and dumplings and tofu (hee hee, with crab) and oh, it was soo sooooo sooooooo goooooooood! Most meals, I ate more than big brother Cameron. We had a lot of dinners with relatives too. Still, good food.

No comments: