11.11.2007

11 months old

So let's update. I'm 11 months old now. Almost a whole year! Can you believe it? Time sure flies. I've given up formula...and am not a fan of milk either. Say bye bye to bottles. I'm drinking lots of water though, out of straw sippy cups. I can hold the bottles by myself, though I love love love to drop them on the floor. I'm sleeping okay these days. I think I wanna give up my morning nap, but sometimes I still get a little catnap in. :) I take my nap at the same time as big brother Cameron. Usually from 2-4 (sometimes a little earlier). Then my bedtime is at 9 and I'll sleep until 8. I go to bed without much of a fuss. Sometimes I talk to myself. And lately, I've been waking up around 12 and crying a little. Not sure why. I go back to sleep after a little bit. Mommy thinks I'm hungry. I heard it took Cameron 8 months to go to sleep without fussing about it. He was 1 and a half! Course, he's a good sleeper now too. Mommy just hopes I stay this way. But you never know! Tee hee hee.

I eat most everything that Mommy, Daddy and Cameron eat. Food is so yummy. I eat until you can bounce quarters off my tummy! But since I've dropped my 4 bottles of formula, I'm still a little hungry and require more snacks. And I'll eat crackers, goldfish, yogurt, cheese...cookies, too! My favorite thing to eat is .....dumplings! And I like pizza, pasta, rice with sauce, tofu, spinach, peas, corn, carrots and green beans. I've even had shrimp and fish too!

Lately, I've started "dancing"...if you could call it that. I press the buttons (I'm a good button presser) on Cameron's toy, a song plays, and I bounce bounce bounce. I've very good at cruising now. Sometimes I crawl a little, but I still usually end up in army crawl. That's the easiest if I want to get somewhere fast. Following my big brother around is my favorite thing to do. I love to see what he's doing and I love to help him too. It doesn't matter what he's doing, I wanna be there! He's awesome! He takes good care of me too. But I know sometimes he doesn't want me to play with his toys....can't help it though. He has a way of grabbing the toys I'm playing with too. I guess you could say we are fighting now. Uh oh....that's my new thing too. When drop something....I'll say..."uh oh" (actually, I make the sound like uh oh). Mommy loves it when I say that. I say a lot of other stuff too...just no one understands me. I love to talk though. Da is my favorite sound. What's yours?

No comments: