10.14.2007

Jenna's Bday











This weekend was Jenna's bday party. We had a blast. I met up with my pals Connor, Logan and Bella for some fun times. Now that we're all moving, our Mommies are working overtime! Ha ha!

Here's Connor....going for a tackle. First, we're all behaving nicely....and then....he makes his move.

And here's a nice picture of me and Auntie Jen.

I like blabbering....da da de de da de di di da....sometimes ya yi ye, na na na....and never ma mi me. Sorry Mom. I'm also cruising, not so carefully, but still slowly. Falling is quite common. Still not exactly crawling, only a few "steps" on my hands and knees...mostly army crawling. I'm fast though, like lightning baby. I never like to be left alone in a room...unless it's nap or bedtime. And I've been eating regular table foods now. It's so nice to eat what everyone else is eating. The other day, Mommy made Tacos, and I ate the beef stuff. I also love sausage...ooooh, it's so good. Cheerios still make my day! I'm also have small bits of cheese sometimes too. And I love grapes, cut up and peeled, of course. I'm pretty well behaved at restaurants too. I just love watching everything going on around me.

No comments: