10.04.2007

I was caught!

standing in my crib!!!!!  Yes sir.  Standing in my crib, tossing my binkies over the sides, and of course, crying for Mommy.  I've been pulling up on things around the playroom, the barn, the piano, Mommy, Daddy and even sometimes Cameron.  So finally, I tried it in bed today during naptime.  It was pretty cool.  Guess I'm going to be crying out a bunch now....since I have no idea how to get down yet.  

I've been eating more table foods now.  Yesterday my dinner was everyone else's dinner.  Hungarian Goulash (beef, noodles and some carrots thrown in for good measure), plus broccoli.  I ate it up.  Yummo!  Mom makes this egg (yolk) souffle thing (with milk, carrots, peas, green beans, rice and some oatmeal cereal) for me too.  It's pretty good.  I'm not much of a fan of eating things that come on a spoon, like babyfood.  Sometimes I'll have yogurt, when I'm in the mood for spoon feeding.  Funny, I'll eat things from Mommy's fingers or her chopsticks, but not the spoon.  

Also, I can sometimes wave goodbye.  If someone is waving at me, or if Mommy is waving, I'll wave too.  But I often forget, probably because I am so excited.  I don't enjoy sitting still very much anymore.  Scooting across the floor is what I do best.  I'm also pretty good in the walker. I'll be cruising on my own soon.  Watch out for me, here I come.

No comments: