7.21.2007

I quit I quit I quit

I quit nursing! Mommy just wasn't serving it up in a timely fashion, so I had to give her the boot. I've taken to the bottle now, and it's great. A nice constant, steady flow of milk. Mommy's trying to pump for me, but I don't know how long she's going to last. It's a lot of work for her. We still have some adjusting to do, since Mommy has no idea what to do with bottles....And she doesn't seem to know a thing about formula. Oh dear!

And, I'm sleeping through the night! From 9pm til around 7 in the morning. At 7ish, I have a bottle, and then sometimes I'll go back to sleep. My bedtime routine has changed too, so I'll know that I'm supposed to fall asleep on my own. Now, I get a bath, a book (we read together on the floor), and bottle, and then a little song. Then Mommy puts me in my bed. I might cry a little, but each day, it's less and less. This was the 3rd time Mommy and Daddy have tried to "train" me, and it's working!

No comments: