7.27.2007

Formula time

These days, I'm doing some feedings with Mommy's milk, and some feedings with Enfamil. It's the same to me, they just have to be warmed up. Otherwise, I'll scream. :) I drink 7-8 ounces 5 times a day. That's a lot. The other day, Mommy gave me some turkey (baby food) and I ate it up. Yummo! I'm still loving peas and my veggies. I like sweet potato and corn too. Mommy's been giving me some prunes too, to help my tummy. It works like a charm now. I'm a better eater, cuz now I open my mouth more. Just keep spooning it in. I don't have any desire to feed myself, so I guess I'm not like big brother Cameron.

I'm also a great sitter. I don't fall back as much. I'm also good at "spinning around" on my tummy. I can scoot and twist myself to move. It's not crawling, but I do move a few feet. Mommy also thinks that I'm heavier now that I've been drinking a ton of milk.

My cousins Lindsay and Jenna will be moving into town soon, so I'm really excited. I know Cameron is jumping for joy!

Update: I'm now drinking 5 bottles a day, at about 6 ounces each. I guess when I started drinking from the bottle, I was really hungry, but now I've settled into my routing and it's about 6 oz. (8/2/07)

No comments: