6.18.2007

Sleep training, again?


So, Mommy and Daddy are back to sleep training me. It's not that fun, but Mommy gets more sleep now. I guess I'm good too, since I usually wake up pretty happy. It's not full-on sleep training, since Mommy still gets up to feed me every 4-5 hours. Thank goodness!

I've been eating a lot lately. I have 2 meals a day (about 2-3 ounces)...baby cereal with sweet potato or pear or carrots. It's pretty good stuff. I like it much more than my brother did when he was my age. Though for a while there, I had a little backup. Oops. But now it's all good. :) Oh, and of course, still having my regular milk. It does my body good.

I'm a great grabber now too. I have a tendency to push things away when I'm trying to reach for it. But since I have a great big brother, he usually helps me.

Oh, and boo hoo, I'm kind of sick again. Stuffy nose and general crabbiness. Fun for Mommy!

No comments: