6.26.2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

So it was Daddy's birthday over the weekend.  Happy Birthday Daddy!

New stuff for me?  I'm now enjoying peas and prunes.  Yummo.  And a little bit if apple juice.  I'm also starting to sit nicely now.  Still falling over every now and again, but overall, enjoying the view.  My brother is quite the entertainer.  :)  I'm still very good and rolling about, this way and that.  I can also stand for a few seconds while holding on to the couch.  I end up falling over because I don't know that I need to hang on.  Oh well.  I don't have very far to fall.  

Today, I fell asleep on the family room floor, while Cameron and Mommy were working on a puzzle.  I was so very tired.  Mommy carried me into my room and I slept a bit more!


I'm a pretty smiley guy these days.  I'll smile at just about anyone!  And did I tell you that I am quite ticklish?  Hee hee hee

No comments: