Today, after several rain postponements...we finally made it to sectionals. We played 3 other teams. Tiburon, Roundhill (Alamo), and Los Gatos Racquet Club...and we won. Our total game count was 91, and the second place team was Roundhill..with 75. We arrived at 9 in the morning...but...courts still quite wet....
Warming up on wet courts at Stanford!!!
Still wet...
Our division win for fall...
And more warming up.
Finally...1045 and we can begin play.
We won this one. I played 4 doubles and 2 singles and won them all!
Yay! We are Section Champions!!!!
Mom and Dad had their holiday party on this day as well. I was bummed to miss it, but because of the rain, the match was postponed several times. It worked out ok though. Mom, Dad and Cameron dropped me off in the morning and then I stayed there and Kota's parents watched me and brought me home afterwards. I had a good time today. Definitely a highlight!

No comments:
Post a Comment