6.21.2015

First Tennis Tournament

My first tennis tournament!  We drove to Stockton so I could play in the Little Mo Tournament.  It was 97 degrees that day.  My first game was in the morning...it was a little better.

My opponent was Jakob. He is my coach's brother's (he's also a coach) son. When I heard who he was, I was a little freaked.  He's gotta be good right?  Eh, but he wasn't.

It was a good match, we were able to rally a lot.  But I was slightly better.





In the end, I won.  I felt happy and hot.

My second game was in the afternoon.  It was against a guy name Julian.  He totally killed it.  I lost big time.  Mom was proud of me to playing it out...even though it was clear she was going to cream me.  I was okay with it though.  I don't play as many hours as these guys.  It's cool. 

No comments: