This trip, we stayed 4 nights. We skied at 3 different resorts. Actually, Cameron snowboarded 2 of those days. We did Squaw, Alpine Meadows and Homewood. The weather was super warm and sunny, snow was a little sparse at times. But overall, it was fun. I go pretty fast. Sometimes I forget about the turns and just go. Mom was on skis this time, so she kept up pretty ok. Mom also helped Cameron a bunch cuz it's easier for her to stop and help him out.
The house was pretty big. We even had one room we didn't end up using. It was for Gung Gung, but he ended up not coming. Boo.
We're all smiles!
Is that Lake Tahoe I see?
What is that? They aren't even strapped on!!!
Checking out the beach at Tahoe City
It was really pretty, but the sun was going down and it was getting cold fast!
Squaw lodge.
Waiting for warm cookies at Squaw. Wildflour Bakery down in the basement of the Olympic lodge...they make the best chocolate chip cookies we've ever had. Warm and melty on the inside and a little crispy on the outside. Yummy!
Alpine Meadows
Homewood. I'm testing out the magic carpet for Cameron
Ok...it works!
It looks like I'm skiing into the lake! Yikes!

















No comments:
Post a Comment