11.25.2013

Did you say, Jelly Belly??

I asked Mom and Dad to take me to the Jelly Belly Factory for my 7th birthday.  It worked out that the week of Thanksgiving (a couple weeks before my actual birthday), we had a few days off, and so did my cousins.  I also asked if my cousins could come celebrate with me.  I wanted to take the factory tour...and get free jelly beans!  
Before the crowds arrived.

President Reagan loved Jelly Belly jelly beans!

Mom said she's like this van....just kidding!

Waiting in line for the tour...and contemplating getting in the the "samples" line again.  They let you try 3 flavors and they give you a handful!!

We must wear hats on the tour!

Ready to see how it's done.

It was a long tour (45 minutes) and Enzo was tired.  So Cameron carried him for a little.

Lunch time...with Fuzzy!!!

All done.  Happy Birthday to me!  Thanks for coming out, cousins!!


No comments: