10.26.2013

I've been busy

Reading.  Yes, reading.  I can't stop reading.  Mom picked up a copy of Treasure Hunters by James Patterson from Costco.  Yes, it's a kids book.  And it's over 400 pages long.  It was a really good book. I read it every night.  And then finished it in about 10 days.  I thought it would take me longer, but it was too good.  My brother, who is in the middle of reading the Harry Potter books...actually put down Harry Potter to read Treasure Hunters because he thought it was pretty good too.  Of course, he read it in 2 days.

After that, Mom thought that since I liked this book by James Patterson, that I would like his other kids books.  He has a whole series called Middle School. (His books aren't really for middle schoolers...more like 4th grade?)  Anyhow, I have 1 more in the series...I think there are 4.  And then what should I read?  I need help choosing something interesting.  I've been whipping thru these Middle School books faster than Mom can order it on my nook!




No comments: