Camping at Rob Hill in the Presidio was pretty fun. My shoes had tiny holes in them and every night, Mom had to wipe down my dirty feet. Yup...it was yucky. And yes, I was wearing socks.
We stayed two nights in the city and the weather was chilly, but really perfect for camping.
Our fire circle. It's big because there are lots of us!
So chilly, I had to wear Mom's giant puffer jacket.
Who is that?
Much better now that we are riding our bikes in the big circle.
Connor's riding our new go-cart. It was pretty cool and I think everyone liked to ride it!
Auntie Jen, giving us instructions on the scavenger hunt.
Me and my team - Logan and Addison
Kids doing silly pose
And another one.
Nice fog
Where are we going?
Found it!
Tired and hungry. What, we walked less than a mile.
Enjoying my first soybutter sandwich. It's pretty good.
On the bridge and less than fascinated.
Please, can we stop?
Lunchtime!
YES! There's a bus!
Uh...our group filled the entire bus!
Getting ready to make me some smores!
The whole group...minus Bella and Uncle Ryan.



























No comments:
Post a Comment