10.13.2012

First Year at school, but 2nd Walkathon!

The Walkathon's theme this year was "A Day by the Bay".  The decorations were amazing!  Oh, and I beat my goal of 35 laps and did a whopping 36 laps.  That's 9 miles, folks!  9 miles!  Last year, I wasn't even in Kindergarten and I did 26 laps.  I probably got the most laps walked for my grade.  I had lots of fun and we weren't even sore the next day.  It was great fun and I can't wait for next year.  Thanks to all those who sponsored me.  

The Bridge. It's amazing, right?


This sign looks real!  Wow!

And the wharf.

Each class makes a poster and here is mine!

The Principal and the Asst Principal start the Walkathon!

Walking the first lap with Cameron

Hi!

Run run run

Hey, Cameron, how many do you have?

On the bridge again

36 laps and happy.

No comments: